The asMODus Lustro 200W TC Box Mod the most technologically advanced output device from asMODus to date, deploying the GX-200-HUT chipset with comprehensive power output modes and optional IR (Infrared) Motion Sensor for hands-free adjustments. The structural design implements an ergonomic contour that fits comfortably in-hand, with a large color OLED display with intuitive touch-sensitive adjustments and easy-to-read graphical UI. The optional IR Motion Sensor allows for futuristic hands free method of control, navigating through the menu by simple gestures. The result is a totally new operational experience, with the option of turning off for normal adjustments as a traditional box mod. The onboard GX-200-HUT chipset is notably powerful, with an extended power range of 1 to 200W alongside a 45A maximum output current. Furthermore, the deployment of four output modes such as normal Variable Wattage, BYPASS, Curve, and TCR settings allows users to fine-tune the desire output for a truly versatile high-performance piece.
asMODus Lustro 200W TC Mod Features:
- GX-200-HUT Chipset
- Dual 18650 High Amp Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-168W
- Max Voltage Output: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 45A
- Temperature Range: 212-572F
- Atomizer Min Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and SS 304/316/317 Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Functionality
- Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) Functionality
- Two Power Modes: POWER & CURVE
- LED Light-Up Strip - Customizable Colors
- Enlarge OLED Full Color Display - Touch Sensitive Adjustments
- Unique IR (Infared) Motion Sensor - Interactive Control
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- USB TYPE-C Port
- 510 Connection
- 1 Lustro 200W Box Mod
- 1 USB TYPE-C Cable
- Instructional Manual
Very nice little mod easy to hold and considering it comes in at 200w no slouch either.
Loads of features but still easy to use and lock down for just push the button get your steam hit so not over complicated like some othe mods.
Overall nice mod good effort but what else would you expect from the makers of the minikin.