1. What kinds of warranties does vapelink supply?
Each product has its warranty time listed in the user manual, please check the item description carefully. We are offering the longest warranty for all customers as long as to 6 months. In detail, we offer 6-month warranty period for starter kits, box mods and batteries; 3-month warranty period for atomizers (excluding coils). The warranty starts from the day the package signed up. After you received your order, please do check if there is any quality problem.
2. Do I need to send defective products back?
In order to save your time and shipping fee, there is no need for you to send these defects back. But the following information needs to be provided when asking for replacements or refund:
1) Defective description:
2) Order number/date:
3) Serial number and warranty code:
4) Product name and quantity:
5) Defective Video or pictures:
Note: Video/video links or pictures must be straight to the point and show the problem clearly.
When defects are found, please email us at email@example.com as early as possible. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.
3. How do I handle the DOA(dead on arrival) or not as ordered?
If the items received are not the one you ordered or not as described, please take a picture or video of the item you received and contact with us. We will get back to you within 24 hours in business days.
4. When will vapelink send me replacement?
1) Generally, we will ship the replacements along with your new orders after receiving your defective products information and confirming the problems.
2) Sometimes when the replacement is not available, we will ship your order out first in case any shipment delay and send you the replacement along with your next order.
If there are any questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.