Reuleaux RX2 21700, the newest member of Reuleaux family, is compatible with 21700 battery as well as 18650 battery. Equipped with dual optional high performance 21700 batteries, RX2 21700 is capable of firing up to 230W with 2A quick charge system.
- Output wattage: 1-230W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes; 0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature range: 100-315°C/ 200-600˚F (TC modes)
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
- 230W max output with dual 21700/18650 cells: Coming with dual high drain rechargeable 21700 batteries, Reuleaux RX2 21700 is capable of firing up to 230W. You can also use the 18650 battery with the help of battery sleeve.
- Humanized push-pull design for convenient exchange: Only by sliding the back cover, can you replace the batteries quickly and easily.
- 2A max charging current for quick charge: With 2A maximum charging current, the batteries can be fully charged more quickly.
- Battery balance charge system: The balance charge technology brings the cells to an equal state of charge, making it much safer while charging.
- Dual circuit protection & reverse polarity protection: Reverse polarity protection can be successfully achieved by the application of special anti reverse circuit in the board. And the dual circuit protection systems make the RX2 21700 much safe and reliable.
- Upgradeable firmware with timeout settings: Coming with the upgradeable firmware, you can set the timeout duration to your preference.
- Charging: It is better to take out the cells and charge them through external charger. You can also charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable.